Submit your play
Submissions are open to all unpublished plays.
**Submissions for the 2017-2018 have CLOSED!
Please check back with us in April for information on our 2018-2019 season!
Failure to comply with stipulations listed below may result in the disqualification of your piece from consideration.
Our play submission fee is $1. 100% of this fee goes to keeping The Eddy online (we love Squarespace, but it's not cheap). Please make sure to follow the Paypal link at the bottom of this page to make make your payment.
- Plays must be submitted in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line formatted "Name of Playwright-Title of Play"
- Plays must contain a cover page with the playwright's preferred means of contact (e-mail, phone)
- **Remember, any information shared on the cover page will be distributed to all subscribers. If you are a playwright who would not like to be contacted, please make sure to remove all contact information.
- Playwright must submit a short synopsis of the play (no more than 150 words please!) in the body of the e-mail
- Ten-minute, one-act, and full-length plays are all welcome!
- Re-submissions from past seasons are also accepted
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org